Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Quilt Market: People Watching!

I know it's shameful really, but I am trying hard to catch up my blog! Slowly but surely, right? 

I had a wonderful time at Quilt Market in May. Here are just some of the great people I got to hang out with.
Here I am with Kay from Serendipity Patterns and Heather from Goosie Girl Boutique!
Kori, from Olive Grace, is also a Country Living vendor friend. I was great to see her here as well!
Jeni Baker and her new line for Art Gallery Fabrics. Geometric Bliss will have knits and voile's, as well as quilting cottons.
Sara Larson and her Jungle Ave. collection for Art Gallery Fabrics.
The seriously cute, Alexandria Winston. Stash Author of Quilt Lab. I'll be sharing her book as well!
Penguin and Fish is a big favorite of mine!
Yours truly in the Tiny Seamstress Design (photo) booth!
Tiny Seamstress Designs!
I got to hang out with Kerri from Kid Giddy. I'll be sharing her new book with you in another blog post soon! You will love it! : )

I can't even tell you how excited I was too finally meet Monica from Happy Zombie! check out my badge holder that I made with her pattern. OMG, she's awesome! 
Here are three of my Columbus, Ohio friends! You might recognize them, they are my booth babes at the Country Living Fair in Ohio. From right to left: Trish Preston/Two Peas in a Pod, Kristen and Kerri!
This my buddy Kerri, she's a Junie and a friend. She made this super cute bag for Amy Butler. Thanks to Kerri, I got to meet and have dinner with Amy Butler. It's nice to have friends with great contacts! Amy is just as nice as can be! Kerri is a contract sewer. If you need it done she's your gal. Sorry for the blurry iphone photos, but I just had to share this!

Warmly,
Kelly

1 comment:

Kerri said...

Thanks for the Shout out!!!