Wednesday, June 25, 2014

AHMJ Press: Living on the Cheap!


http://livingonthecheap.com/book-easy-diy-home-projects/comment-page-1/#comment-5424

I am excited to share you with you an article about At Home with Modern June! Susan Hauser (super sweet) and I spent an hour chatting last month about my new book, We focused on how AHMJ can help you make ends meet while gaining high style for your home. We had a great time chatting, so head over to Living on the Cheap to read all about it!

In honor of this great press I'm giving away 2 copies of At Home with Modern June! One here, on the blog, and a second one on my Istagram feed! To enter for the blog copy,  just leave me a note with your favorite living on the cheap tip and I'll pick a winner on Friday night!!

Happy reading and good luck,
Kelly

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Living cheap-one great way to save is to hang your clothes on the clothesline!

MaddyMazeStudio said...

I love to clean with borax. It's cheap and very effective. I use it on stains, laundry, ants and just in general cleaning.

Unknown said...

Almost every vacation is a trip to visit family, sure saves on hotels and restaurants!