Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The return of the chevron laminate

Ok, this is fabric is all that!! We just received our third shipment of chevron laminates. The first 6 bolts flew out the doors a few months back. We tried to order more but there was none to be had.

Our second shipment became avaible right before we went to Ohio for the Country Living Fair. When I say right before, I mean right before. The timing was so close we had to have it shipped to my Ohio Junies house. All 6 bolts arrived the day before the show!! What we didn't sell out of I left in Ohio for Kerrie to use for Modern June product.

But don't fret, we just got more yesterday!! This soft laminated cotton is from Riley Blake. The bolts are 44" wide but the laminate only covers 41" of the fabric. Get it while the getting's good my friends!

No comments: