Thursday, September 15, 2011

Oilcloth goodness at Country Living Fair

country living fair 2010
Only one week until we arrive at the Ohio County Living in the pretty Ohio Village in Columbus, Ohio! I am so excited, I can't wait! This show is a m a z i n g! Save up all your mad money and get ready for some darn fine shopping!

Modern June Booth #102
 

Oilcloth Addict will be there in force!! We'll have over 40 bolts of oilcloth, 19 yards of chalk cloth and 5 bolts of laminated cotton!! Don't make me take it home!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for the wonderful book! I love that you signed it. I was so excited that I had to mention you in my blog. Our local quilt store just got in quite a few rolls of oilcloth and I have some plans with it this weekend. Thank you for the wonderful book and I so love your blog!