Friday, April 8, 2011

New laminated cottons from Sis Boom

From left to right Nelly, Mikaela, and Jodi.
I know I say this over and over, but I really mean it! Laminated Cotton ROCKS!! And Jennifer Pagnelli from Sis Boom just adds to that love! These prints are to-die-for-yummy-laminated-cotton-goodness. 

My Junies and I just can't decide what to make first with these pretty and luscious prints. They are really soft and supple, so I am thinking I need a green and white raincoat!!! Nicole took home a yard of each to make some of her Nicole Lee Designs Urbana Bags. Kathie can't wait to here hands on one! 

Check out Jennifer's upcoming book Girl's World: Twenty-one Sewing Projects to Make for Little Girls available for pre-order at Amazon, and then go check out her blog filled with lovely eye candy!

No comments: