Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New laminates cottons are coming!

It's been a long time since we have filled up the shop with some fresh fun laminates and I couldn't be happier that 7 new prints are on the way! Here's a run down of what we expect some time next week.
Boys need laminated cotton too, so "Letters" in blue is for all the boy mammas!
I've loved this print for a while now,  it's so playful. I am so glad to be getting more of Anna Maria Horner fabric for the shops.
I love-love-love these Heather Bailey prints.  I've used them for two projects in my upcoming book, Sewing with Oilcloth, I am sure you'll love them too!
Last but not least, we'll have a brand new fabric line from Dena Designs called Tea Garden! I think this will be so lovely for winter projects, the colors are so rich and the prints so pleasing.

We are hoping that these will arrive around the first of the month, please check back soon. Meanwhile, Happy Turkey Day!

No comments: