Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oilcloth Match Up... Blue Hibiscus

 The Blue Hibiscus and Blue Stripe oilcloths would make a killer beach bag!


I tell you what, we have tons of oilcloth goodness going on at Oilcloth Addict! The new patterns are dreamy. I thought it would be fun to show you all what they all look like together in our new feature, "Match Ups." I will show you what I like, what works together and want doesn't after all, after all not all colors are equal! 

One of our newest oilcloth prints is the pretty light blue hibiscus oilcloth, so lets start off with matching it up with some blue and yellow. 

Add a little light blue gingham into the mix! 

The light blue dot has a different value to it, it's a bit grey but it would still work great with the blue hibiscus

I love the yellow gingham with the light blue hibiscus it screams summer to me!  

The yellow dots just make me happy! 


No comments: