Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to School Tutorial Series --- Oilcloth Lunch Bag

So it is back to school time and everyone wants some fun new way to carry lunch to school, co-op or work. I have the answer for you, Oilcloth Lunch Bags. I just had to share with you three of the cool lunch bags. I thought for 30 seconds about doing my own tutorial but quickly realized how silly that would be. Why reinvent the wheel, right? Now if you don't have time to make you own a good friend of mine makes some killer lunch bags, check out Rick Rack Queen today!


Martha Stewart's Craft Department loves oilcloth about as much as I do! Here is a sweet and simple lunch bag tutorial! You can go solid or mix it up with fun oilcloths.

You can get a single colored lunch bag out of a single 1/2 yard
or grab a 1/2 yard and a fat quarter for the two tone look.


Skip to my Lou has a nice little lunch bag tutorial too!
It only takes two OCA fat quarters for this pattern!


And let's not forget this cool Birch Faux Bois lunch bag found at
one of my favorite design sites, Design Sponge.

All you need for this woodland cutie just needs a 1/2 yard of oilcloth!

1 comment:

Nicole Follow the White Bunny said...

I've ordered the tutorial + oilcloth from rick rack queen earlier this year and it worked out perfect! Both my girls use their lunch bags almost daily and love it!