Monday, July 13, 2009

Show and Tell!


I am missing my Oilcloth Alfresco Series! I really wish I had the time to do a few more projects for you but my other business, Modern June, is needing a lot of my attention these days.

So, in the mean time check this out... I am really enjoying the Patio Party Series at Janome Sew 4 Home site. If I had the time I would make this tablecloth and these seat cushions in oilcloth!

I will get to these fun projects in good time but for now it's up to you so get sewing for me!

Let's start something new, Oilcloth Addicts Show and Tell! Show us your projects and get a coupon for 10% off you next Oilcloth Addict order. No need for a tutorial, just show us something fun that you are working on! Send me a few good pictures of your project to Kelly@modernjune.com and I will post them here on the blog along with a link to your blog.

No comments: